Monday, January 5, 2015

Bad Form (Letter) From Cathedral City Council

As you may or may not have known, I recently decided to apply for the open vacancy on the Cathedral City Council. It was a very interesting experience. The other candidates were very nice men and women who all have a lot to add  the community. I had fun.

The best part of this whole thing came over the weekend in the form of a notice from the city. It thanked me for my interest and then invited me to apply for one of 9 Boards and Commissions in the city. I have been on the Public Arts Commission SINCE 2012!! They sent me a form letter!! Pretty funny!!

Oh well as Groucho once said, "I don't want to be in any club that has me as a member."

Steve Kelly is heard on 1450 KPTR in Palm Springs or on the internet1450kptr.com daily from 4p to 6p Pacific Time

No comments:

Post a Comment