Monday, January 13, 2014

One Of Those Days

I had a nice weekend. Worked on both days but when work is fun, it is not work. Had a blast watching sports and actually got caught up on stuff. All in all, I also realized that I had a relatively light workload on Monday, one of my duties including writing this blog.

Well things started to change. First I was needed to take my friend Dean to school on Monday morning about a 10 mile drive. That request came from his mother. I was then going to pick him up. Dutifully I set the alarm for 5:30A and got up. At 6:30a, I received a text stating I was no longer needed. Yikes!!

I went into work early and of course spent an hour fixing my computer. Despite invoking the Wrath Of The Gods, the damn thing is not working. Fortunately I brought my laptop to work with me

Then I got caught up in a 20 minute discussion. You know the work kind. This never ending discussion was one I was trying to bail out of every 30 seconds. But since I had initiated it, I felt I had to stay to the bitter end.

Throw in one or 2 minor crises and I have spent nearly 3 hours accomplishing nothing. Except for writing this literary masterpiece. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment