Sunday, September 8, 2013

I Come Into Work And Talk To A Rock Legend

This has become a great Sunday. No I didn't win the lottery or invent a cure for cancer. I had to work but it was actually a good day. There were a bunch of challenges involving engineering. But I was able with the help of some gracious co-workers to fix them and all was well.

What made this day great was during the golf show I was working in a call came. "Hi,Can you tell Matt it;s Robbie Krieger?" Yes sir I stammered realizing that I was talking to one of 2 surviving members of the Doors.

I would like to say that I wowed him with my witty conversation. Instead all I said was, " Right away." Not much really. But hey the golf host did a great interview and for what is worth, I talked to a rock legend. Not bad for a Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment