Friday, August 16, 2013

I Need A Vacation

I need a vacation and yet no one is cooperating!! At least the people I want to visit.

The folks at work understand that is time for me to take a little break. Yet as of this Friday, not much going on. I am supposed to go away for 5 days starting in a week.

First stop Rutgers Football in Fresno State. My problem I have not yet been cleared for a media pass. Even if I don't get one, I plan on going. I just hate waiting. I was was then going to Lake Tahoe to see my nephew but he is going back East that weekend. Change of plans.

Off to see a friend of mine in Sacramento instead but not in town either. Okay A's game Friday night. Then a colleague on Saturday. Off to see an Uncle in San Jose Sunday but he is checking to see if he will be in. He is 82!!

So so far I have had 2 people say no, one say maybe and Fresno State University put me on hold. Now I realize it will work out in the end but I may need a vacation after the vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment